Friday, October 11, 2013

Coupons to your Inbox



I've come  a couple of websites that are worth mentioning on my "Deals and Steals Blog. I am always on the look out for a deal or coupon to make things a little more affordable for me and my family. After doing some research on the internet and talking to some friends and family I came up with two outlets to find some various coupons that are area specific.

Groupon.com is a nifty sight that allows you to find deals on any and everything. From Photo Shoots to restaurants even to socks, groupon provides a percentage off right to your daily inbox. The site even provides you with a way to acquire steals elsewhere on the internet where you may have not know the website even existed. The site is very easy to navigate and you can view the details (fine print included)   a click of the button. When you are ready to accept you are directed to the page where they tell you the exact location and whether the deal is accepted online or at the location. You can even decide if you'd like to give the deal as a gift to a friend or family member.


 Now my aunt introduced me to the next one. She heard from a friend of a friend about Snagmob.com. The premise here is exactly the same as Groupon.com. They provide similar deals except it is extremely localized. I myself am from a small town where there is very little to do and not very many things that interest me. So Snagmob is limited to the deals they can present to me. While Groupon expands to the surrounding cities as well even within a 80 mile radius. I do like this sight though because if I'm at home at night and need an immediate deal I can catch one. The page has the most popular area of town on my homepage. These are places I already know and may not have tried yet. So not only do I get a coupon but I also get to try a new place.

So check them out see what you can find that appeals to you. with all the different choices to pick from I'm sure there is something on one of these sites for you. And if you have to eat and have to show, may as well catch a deal in the process.

And that's LaJaunda's Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment